Flowers in the window Tote Bag
- Made in Greece
- Dimensions: ~42cm tall ~ 40cm wide ~ with 34cm handles
- 80% cotton - 20% Polyester
- Capacity: 10 Litres
- Fabric weight: 200gsm
- Water-based ink (non-toxic)
- Hand sewn
The design is inspired by a view from a window at Syros island, the lyrics from Foivos Delivorias song "Tha 'thela na 'mouna ekei" ("Θα 'θελα να 'μουνα εκεί"), the ultimate island flower, the geranium and the endless greek summer.
What makes “24 Goat” tote bags unique is that due to the handmade nature of linoprinting, each print will be unique and differ slightly from each other.
All artwork copyright © 24 Goat 2021
Thank you for visiting my shop!
If you have any other questions, just please send me a message!
WASH WHEN DIRTY
- Hand-wash (with cold water) the first time
- Then if you’d like, you can machine wash at 30°C
- For obvious reasons do not bleach
- And do not tumble dry (it will ruin the stamp)
- You can iron it, but only if you are in the mood