Port Tote Bag
An original hand carved linocut print that captures the magical moment the ship enters the island's port and summer vacations begin. Special thanks to Vassiliki Kotzia because her amazing photos inspired me to create this design. She is an amazing photographer and you can check her work here
- Made in Greece
- Dimensions: ~42cm tall ~ 40cm wide ~ with 34cm handles
- 80% cotton - 20% Polyester
- Capacity: 10 Litres
- Fabric weight: 200gsm
- Water-based ink (non-toxic)
- Hand sewn
What makes “24 Goat” tote bags unique is that due to the handmade nature of linoprinting, each print will be unique and differ slightly from each other.
All artwork copyright © 24 Goat 2021
Thank you for visiting my shop!
If you have any other questions, just please send me a message!
WASH WHEN DIRTY
- Hand-wash (with cold water) the first time
- Then if you’d like, you can machine wash at 30°C
- For obvious reasons do not bleach
- And do not tumble dry (it will ruin the stamp)
- You can iron it, but only if you are in the mood